Monday, June 4, 2012

I've never walked so much in my life!

I spent last week in Orlando, FL at Walt Disney World.  We had a blast with all of my hubby's family and I think we ate more in a week than I normally do in an entire month!  But, the good news is we walked it all off.  According to the scale, I actually lost 2 lbs. while we were there and I bet it was from all of the walking.  My mother in law had her FitBit on and in one day we walked over 6 miles.  Now multiply that by 4 days of walking the parks, plus the other days with a little less walking and that equals: my legs are dead!  I did get in a quick weights workout on Monday when we were there as well, then I decided that the walking would be enough for the week.

Today, however, was back to reality.  It felt so good to be back in the weightroom again.  I did a simple workout of 3x8 on Squat, Bench, Leg Curl & Shoulder Press.  I figured my legs wouldn't handle a sprint workout this morning, so I'll hold off on that for a bit.

My goal for the day is to go without eating bread or pasta, and one of my summer goals is to add fish into my diet at least once a week.  Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment