Friday, June 22, 2012

2 good days of training!

The last 2 days of workouts were great...and they kicked my butt at the same time! I love that feeling you get after a great workout, when you're drenched in sweat, on the floor, slouched against the wall.

I am still really motivated in the weightroom, which is great.  Some days I feel like going back in the afternoon to get in another session.  I also finished week 1 of my running workout today.  There are 2 things I have learned while running. 1) Running on concrete sucks, always find some grass to run on; and 2) Your sports bra serves as a great cell phone holder (it has my timer on it) but your phone WILL get wet, so you may want to invest in a better case!

Sunday I begin week 2 of this workout and I'm ready for things to get heavier, harder & more intense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment