Monday, June 18, 2012

So it continues



Good morning everybody...all 2 or 3 of you who actually read this!

I started out the morning in the weightroom as usual & then followed it up with some grass running.
  • Hang Cleans 5 @ 155; 4 @ 170; 3 @ 180; 2 @ 185 (I was doing percentages of the max 1 rep effort I did last week of 210.  This was 75%, 80%, 85% & 87.5% respectively)
  • Cable Low Row 3x8 @ 75, 80, 85lbs.
  • Flyes & Reverse Flyes superset 3x8 with 15lb dumbbells
  • Russian Twists 3x20 with a 40lb dumbbell
  • Week 1 (Day 2) of my running program.  8x 1 min run; 90 sec walk.
The running was definitely easier than yesterday!  Probably the biggest difference was running on our grass rec fields at our university versus pounding the pavement.  I'm almost to the point of looking forward to getting my runs in.  My plan is to run after my lifting workouts Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and get one in on the weekend.  Wednesdays will be dedicated to recovery in both the weightroom and on my runs.

Breakfast: Thomas Multigrain Light English Muffin with half of a banana mashed with PB2 {190cals}
Post-Workout: Vanilla Protein mixed with almond milk {180cals}
Lunch:  Taco Salad (Shredded Lettuce, Deli Chicken, Black Beans, Cottage Cheese, Salsa, Corn) {300cals}

No comments:

Post a Comment