Friday, June 15, 2012

NO MORE ICE CREAM!

Well, the rest of our day has been jam packed.  We made the 3.5 hour trip to Charlotte, the hubby competed in his last {sad face} track meet of the season, and we make the 3.5 hour trip back home.  So it has been quite the long day, and I am glad to be at home sitting comfy on my couch.

When the hubby and I travel, we usually do a great job of packing a cooler of food & drinks to tide us over on the trip.  Not only does this allow us to make somewhat healthier choices, it also saves us some major dinero $$.  Today, however, was NOT one of those types of trips!  So let me run down my food for the day with y'all:
Breakfast: Leftover Pizza, 1 slice {295cals}
PostWorkout: McDonald's Egg McMuffin {290cals}
Lunch: Panera Bakery's BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad & an Apple {565cals}
Afternoon Snack: Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut Bar {190cals}
Dinner: Sonic Drive-In 4pc Chicken Strips & Small Tots {526cals}
Which left me with {203cals} left in my daily allotment.

Not too bad for eating take-out ALL DAY!  But then...

I decided that if I'm going to stick to healthier eating this summer there may be a few things I need to completely swear off for a while.  Before our wedding I gave up all ice cream & fried foods.  It didn't bother me what-so-ever and helped me lose some weight.  So the ice cream is on the chopping block yet again.  And the way my brain works...if you aren't going to eat ice cream for a LONG time, you need to get one last fix!  DQ to the rescue with an Oreo Cheesequake Blizzard...all 820cals of it! HA!

So I ended the day 617cals over the limit because of a last minute snack that I probably didn't need, but I won't get to taste again for a LONG time!

No comments:

Post a Comment