Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back to tracking



I decided yesterday I had to make a change.  So I am going back to tracking my calories on LiveStrong.com's My Plate.  I have their app on my phone and iPad and can log in on the computer, so there is no reason not to put my food in the tracker.

Not that you all care, but I will also be posting my food on here more frequently.  Even though I don't have many followers, I feel like it will hold me more accountable if I am telling others what I eat.  Like you are all silently judging me, lol.

Breakfast this morning was 480cals.
2 Eggo Whole Grain Waffles
1 egg
1 Turkey Sausage Patty
1 Slice of 2% Cheese
1 Serving of Polaner All Fruit Seedless Spread w/ Fiber
1 glass of coffee with White Chocolate Mocha creamer

I will pack a lunch box with my 2 meals and Post-Workout snack that I will eat at work and dinner will more than likely be taco salads with lean ground beef, black beans and salsa.

Here's to a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment