Monday, June 11, 2012

Crossfit Style Workout









I've always contemplated trying a crossfit workout. But then I saw some videos online of people doing insanely stupid things at some of their gyms. Now, I know that not all crossfit gyms will take this approach, but it impacted me enough to stay away from it. But the thought of an intense workout sounded good this morning, and I had found the above workout on pinterest so I thought I'd give it a try.

Put me in a weightroom and I am comfortable, I will lift heavy weights with the best of them. But put me in any type of cardio workout and I am a slug. It's no wonder why I only made it through a round and half when I was supposed to do 3 rounds! Overall, it didn't seem that "hard" but it got to me. Fast pace anything will get to you! Actually I think it was the burpees with a belly full of water that got to me!

Since I didn't finish it, I think I will head in to the weightroom later today to get in another workout so I actually feel accomplished, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment