Monday, June 25, 2012

It's my birthday...I'll complain if I want to!

I lifted this morning...I felt slow and sluggish.
I attempted to run this morning...I couldn't move and stopped half way through and went inside to finish on the eliptical.

Such a blah day.  Hopefully I have more energy tomorrow, I need to bust my butt after tonight's birthday dinner!  I gave myself some slack for dinner tonight and just ate what I wanted to.  I was really in the mood for pasta, so we tried a new place that we'd been told was tasty.  Georgio's Italian Ristorante.  I consumed copious amounts of bread and olive oil, indulged in a caesar salad, and ate about 1/4 of my actual entree: penne with pesto cream sauce and italian sausage and of course a diet coke.  I WAS STUFFED! Oh Lordy was I stuffed!!!

But what was the one and only thing I had been wanting since my last birthday when we showed up and the shop was closed so I didn't get it?  That's right, Crumb Cake.  I was hoping for blueberry, but they only had strawberry tonight.  Either way, still delectable! I enjoyed each and every crumb.  Now back to reality tomorrow!

I did get some killer workout swag for my birthday though!  More on that later, once I take some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment