Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Changes



So yesterday was one of those "i'm-so-exhausted-i-just-want-to-sleep-all-day" kind of days.  Plain and simple, I felt like a slug!

I got through the weightroom session just fine (Squats/Bench/Auxiliary).  Feeling pretty good actually.  But I had ZERO desire to go run.  I don't know if it was the struggles I had faced the previous 2 days with my runs or the nasty humidity or whatever other excuse I could come up with, I just didnt' want to do it.  And I didn't.  I knew Wednesdays are usually my recovery day, so if I was feeling up to it I would run today.  And I did.

I got in some good core work, scap work (for posture) and stretching then headed out for my run.  The fact that is was only 62 degrees may have helped ;)  After discussing with the hubby a bit, we decided that continuing to train on the "week 1" plan for my running was probably in my best interest for now, so that's what I did.  It was still difficult, but I finished it and I wasn't so dead that I wanted to curl up in a ball on the floor.


I haven't posted a food log in a while, but here's what I've had so far today:
B- Light Multi Grain English Muffin w/ Honey Peanut Butter
PW- Vanilla protein shake made with Almond Milk
L- Mesquite Deli Turkey, Spreadable Swiss, Dill Pickles on FlatOut Sliders, Pistachios & Bing Cherries (and a Philly Swirl bar for dessert!)
Not sure what the rest of the day will bring, but I have about 1000 cals left for my afternoon meal, dinner and possible evening snack or dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment