Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yesterday was frustrating...

So I did make it back into the weight room for another workout yesterday.  I decided to do some hang cleans (4x4 @ 155, 165, 185, 205).  It felt so good to get back into such heavy weights again...SO GOOD!  But what frustrated me was stepping on the scale.  I know I haven't been counting every calorie I eat like I used to do, but I have been working out daily.  The number was back in the 230's.  I was soooooooo close to being under 200 back in October (201 to be exact) and since then I have put so much weight back on!  I am determined to start losing again.  I really don't know what else to do except start documenting every single calorie I consume once again.  And that was a pain in my backside to do.

Either way, I got back at it this morning.  I hit up the weightroom at 6:00am and crushed some heavy squats, bench press, shoulder series, triceps, biceps & core.  A great total body workout.  I started the day with a banana pre-workout and a Cherry Pie Lara Bar, some dried apricots & almonds post-workout and some tuna & crackers for lunch #1.  I have had 4 bottles (32oz) of water so far and I took all of my vitamins.  I need to do some planning tonight so I can have better meals planned out for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment