Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thunder Thighs!

Source: google.com via Jeni on Pinterest

I came across this image the other day on Pinterest and couldn't help but share. I love my "Thunder Thighs!"

My workouts are finally starting to get a bit more organized.  So much so that I was actually able to get a 4-week plan written out on paper with all of my reps/sets/percentages for the cycle.  If you'd like to check it out CLICK HERE (I uploaded it to Google Docs, please let me know if the link doesn't work...I'm new to this!)

Today's Plan:
Squats & Bench 6-4-2-12 (75%,80%,85%,40%)
Lat Pull Downs 3x10 @ 90lbs
Rolling Triceps 3x10 @ 10, 15, 20 lbs
Fat Bar Curls 3x10 @ 55lbs
Color Run Week 1: Run 1 min, Walk 90 sec x8

I don't even want to get into what I ate today.  I am within my calorie range, but I at SO many little "meals" today it was insane.  I just wasn't hungry for a sit down meal so I nibbled A LOT!!!


I am putting together a tutorial for making "Snow Cones" with your ninja blender, some ice & crystal light.   Perfect for sweet cravings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment