Sunday, July 8, 2012

Resuming Normality

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July holiday. I know we did! It could have thrown a hurdle in the workout plan, but I was able to {somewhat}successfully complete the week's workouts. The biggest obstacle I faced wasn't getting in to do the workouts, but rather getting everything done because I had a strange pain in my deltoid. {I'm guessing from a flye gone awry} I probably ate too much when I was in vacation mode, and I drank way more than normal {that doesn't take much when normal involves no drinking}, so we're not going to step on the scale for a while. I love having guests in the house, but resuming normality is always a great feeling. Back to early bird workouts tomorrow and a better eating schedule! The last 4 days have been a lot of fun with friends. We found some great things to do in town and tried a few new restaurants. But now it's time to get back to reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment