Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You must make the time...


4% of your day! That's it! But for me, the thought of working out for a WHOLE hour seems a bit daunting right now. I was at the track (coaching) and could have very easily just stayed out there to get in a workout. I, however, went back to my office and ended up having to force myself back out to the track. At least I went, right?

So today's workout lasted about 10 minutes, but it was a fairly nonstop 10 minutes.
  • Kettle Bell Swings from a Squat x20
  • Incline Pushup against a bike rack x20
  • Split Squats with a Sandbag x10 each leg
  • Sandbag "Cleans" x20
  • Lateral Lunges x10 each leg
I also tried to reign in my eating a bit more today.  I haven't been eating the healthiest lately, but here's a little recap of today.
  • Everything Bagel Thin with a light smear of cream cheese & deli chicken; Glass of grape juice
  • 3 Cuties
  • Cottage Cheese mixed with Marinara Sauce & Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips; String Cheese
  • Dried Tropical Fruit
  • "Chicken Pot Pie" Calzone (Thin pizza crust wrapped around chicken, sundried tomato alfredo sauce, potatoes, peas, corn, spinach)
  • Single Serve Cakebatter Ice Cream Sundae Cup, 2 Cuties
Here's to being better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment