Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Overnight Oats


Inspired by the many posts I've seen in blog land and Pinterest, I'm trying my hand at overnight oats.  I mixed 1/2 cup of oats, 1 container of Greek yogurt with blueberry, chia seeds, a drizzle of honey & almond milk.  I licked the spoon clean after mixing it all together and it already tasted delicious!  I'll probably chop up a banana in the morning to add to it as well.

I didn't get in a workout today, no excuses, just didn't do it.  I'm going to scope out the internet tonight to find something that looks fun to do tomorrow.  Food intake was really good today until dinner.  We went out to Hibachi Bistro and I didn't make the healthiest of decisions.  Looking back I probably should have boxed up 1/2 of it for later, but I was overly hungry at the time so I snarfed it down.  Then I had dessert. 

Will Power, where did you go?!?!  I've noticed a trend that it seems to disappear after I get home from work, which makes me think I need to go back to menu planning for dinners.  What do you think?  Do you plan your meals out ahead of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment