Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What is necessary


It is necessary for me to get off my butt, it is possible for me to lead a healthy lifestyle.  What seems impossible now is being below 200lbs, but by doing the things above I can achieve the impossible.

I took the day off.  There, I said it.  My knee felt like junk so I thought I would give it a rest.  I tried to eat healthier today, and for the most part, I did.  Tomorrow I will get back after the workout and I think I hear a jump rope calling my name. 

Today's Food:
  • Bagel thin with deli chicken & 2% cheese; A nectarine & 2 cuties
  • String Cheese & Green Grapes
  • Cottage Cheese & Marinara Sauce with Pita Chips (same as yesterday...delish!); piece of white chocolate
  • Nectarine & Dried Tropical Fruit
  • Jimmy John's Italian Night Club & Oatmeal Cookie (this is where I may have went overboard)
Not too bad overall.  I'm eating a TON of fruit right now as there is more and more of it in the stores now coming into season.  I'll have to do some careful planning tomorrow as I leave on a work trip Friday morning through Saturday night and I'd like to not derail myself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment