Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jump Jump Jump


This morning I decided to head out to the track before going into the office.  I think it was totally worth it as my motivation to get started was much higher than it is after work.

I decided to switch it up a bit and grab a jump rope.  I jumped for about 10 minutes off & on doing different variations & repetitions.  I started with 100 two foot jumps, and I didn't miss a single jump!  I did some moving up and down the track, I did some single leg & some lunge position jumps and just had some fun.  Boy oh boy were my calves on FIRE!!!  But it was a great workout, I was winded by the middle of it, but was having so much fun I just kept going.

As if my legs weren't completely shot already I added in some Forward & Reverse lunge combos.  10 each side with one forward & reverse counting as 1 repetition.  I rounded out the day with different core variations in sets of 10-20reps.

My food intake was pretty good today, well, except for that trip to the yogurt shop after dinner!

I hope to get my goals put up here in the near future.  I have a few pictures for motivation and some numbers (weight/measurements/jean sizes) that I would like to hit.  What are your healthy lifestyle goals & how do you hold yourself accountable?

No comments:

Post a Comment