Monday, March 26, 2012

I Lost Weight!


Woo Hoo! That's right, you heard it...I lost some weight...3 lbs to be exact!  It felt so good to see a number besides 226 on that scale, I swear it's been there for the past 2 months.  I'm going to attribute it to better eating habits over the weekend and getting back into some motion.

I didn't do much of a traditional workout today, but I did do a bit of activity.  I practiced throwing discus with one of my athletes.  It felt good to throw again, and she learned some new things by watching me, double bonus!  I also ate pretty good today too.  Bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, some fruit, a chicken sandwich with cracker chips for lunch, a nature valley protein bar, some string cheese & a home made calzone for dinner.  The calzone is waiting for me on the stove top...smells delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment