Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Week's Worth of Workouts!

I have worked out EVERYDAY this week! EVERYDAY!!!

Monday I did 800m of 50m sprint/50m walk; a core & pushup workout on a Tabata timer; and finished with a 20 minute session of Yoga For Complete Beginners

Tuesday I did a 200m jog warm up followed by sets of walking lunges, squats & curls with a 30lb sandbag

Realizing most of what I had done was lower body work, Yesterday I did a weightroom circuit of all upperbody exercises.  Bench Press, Cable Rows, DB Should Press, Barbell Curls, Straight Arm Triceps, Lateral & Front Should Raises, Tricep Pushdowns.  All on a 90sec timer, 3x10 each exercies.  You have 90sec to complete each set, with whatever time remaining as rest.

I'm working on cleaning up my diet.  Considering cutting out bread & pasta for a while, as I've been tracking my food consumption and realized they make up a majority of my diet, which isn't good!  We'll see what happens there.

No comments:

Post a Comment