Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sweet Treat

I jumped on the scale today.  I don't really weigh myself on a regular basis, I just do it randomly.  I was 226.6 this morning, down 2lbs already.  I'm amazed at what such little effort can accomplish some times.

Today's workout focused on upper body.  And I'm glad my legs got one more day to rest...they are S.O.R.E. from Tuesday's workout, followed by Wednesday's "run."

I'm hoping Sunday to get into a little more detail about our meal prep and next week cover the details of my workout plan for the next month (my phase 1).
My coworkers still give me crap about my huge lunchbox.  We had coach's huddle for FCA when I got to work this morning, good way to start the day.
A little chicken, rice, peppers & onions for Lunch #1
I was really craving something sweet tonight, so I picked up a single serving of Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.  It didn't disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment